- BEAD & PEARL
- BENCHES, TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
- BURS & DRILLS
- CASTING & MELTING
- FLEX_SHAFTS & MICROMOTORS
- MASS FINISHING
- MEASURE, GAUGES & SCALES
- METAL; SHEET, WIRE, TUBE, TESTER
- PLATING, COLOURING & PATINAS
- POLISHING & ABRASIVES
- PRESENTATION PACKAGING
- REFERENCE BOOKS & DVDs
- SETTING & ENGRAVING
- SOLDERING & WELDING
Presidium - Multi Tester III
*GET 10% off when your purchase this WITH the 47-730-000_E Synthetic Diamond Screener II - contact your Branch for details*
Convenient all-in-one handheld instrument that instantly separates diamonds from moissanites and other diamond simulants, based on their thermal and electrical properties.
The Presidium Multi Tester III (PMuT III) is the all-in-one instrument that reliably and accurately verifies the authenticity of colorless diamonds against moissanites and other diamond simulants such as colorless sapphire, colorless spinel, cubic zirconia, zircon, etc. Showcasing a new ergonomic design with a rubberized anti-slip grip and an all-around display for easy readability, PMuT III promises greater ease of handling and reading of results whilst testing.
Presidium’ s Multi Tester was the world’ s first tester that tests for both colorless diamonds and moissanites in a single instrument. Its measuring probes and electronics circuitry detect data from the gemstone being tested via a customized micro-controller, identifying colorless diamonds and moissanites based on their thermal and electrical properties.
· PMuT III has a retractable probe tip that ensures consistent pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results. With the industry’ s thinnest probe tip size of 0.6mm, the PMuT III tests colorless diamonds as small as 0.02ct.
· Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone
· Industry’ s thinnest probe tip (0.6mm) for testing gemstones as small as 0.02ct
· Metal alert buzzer to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
· Ergonomic design with rubberized anti-slip grip for better handling during testing
· 180-degree multi-viewing LED display
· Catered to both left-handed and right-handed users alike
· International voltage compatibility
· Low batter indicator
· Automatic power off
· Size: 165 L x 25 W x 40mm High - 97g (without batteries)
· Requires: 3 x AAA Batteries