- 3D Printing
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Books, DVDs & Templates
- Burs & Drills
- Casting, Melting & Waxes
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Clear
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Frosted
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- ID Tags
- Jewellery Rolls
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Cream
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - White
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Wine
- Price Labels, Tags
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration Supplies
FINDINGS - PEEKAYS
- Albert Swivel Clasps
- Base Metal Findings
- Bayonet, Pendants & Other Fittings
- Bolt Rings
- Brooch Fittings
- Butterfly Earring Backs
- Chain Clasps - Parrot, Cartier, Lobster, Triggers
- Chain End Final/Caps
- Cufflink Fittings
- Ear Clips
- Earring Fittings
- Jump Rings, Split Rings, Link Locks
- Pearl Fittings, Clasps, Enhancers & Beads
- Ring Clips
- Ring Settings
- Shepherd Hooks
- Monthly Specials
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Gift Voucher
- Lighting & Photography
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges, Scales & Balances
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Testing
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
- Monthly Specials
- Bracelet, Bangle & Watch
- Case Seals
- Clock Inserts & Movements
- Clock Parts, Keys & Pocket Watch Keys
- General Watch Tools
- Watch Band Tools
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Assorted
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Rochet
- Watch Battery & Glass Fitting Tools
- Watch Crowns & Stems
- Watch Glasses
- Watch Movements
- Watch Parts
- Watch Screwdrivers
- Watch/Clock Cleaning & Testing
Copper Sheet & Wire
Metal products are often used to create jewellery, including copper sheet and wire materials. At Australian Jewellers Supplies, we support local jewellers, hobbyists, and students with a range of copper products and high-quality jewellery tools. Our copper range includes a selection of wire and sheet products, and we also have testing equipment and other metal materials.
We have metal sheet wire tube testing, aluminium sheet, brass sheet and wire, gold sheet and wire, metal testing equipment, silver sheet and wire, and titanium sheet and wire. Our website is easy to navigate, same-day dispatch is available for orders before noon, and free shipping is offered for all orders over $200. If you want to see our products in person, we have showrooms in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth.
If you're looking for a high-quality copper sheet in Australia, please make an order or contact Australian Jewellers Supplies today for assistance.
What types of metal are used in lapidary?
A wide array of materials are used to produce jewellery items, including both base and precious metals. Base metals are often mixed together to create something durable and affordable, and precious metals are typically used in isolation. Along with precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, and palladium, jewellery-making also uses base metals such as brass, copper, nickel, bronze, titanium and aluminium.
What are copper sheets and wire best used for?
Copper products are widely used in the field of lapidary. Copper sheet and wire products have several beneficial properties, from strength and durability to aesthetics and affordability. Copper makes beautiful low-cost jewellery and is also great for making test pieces before creating them in silver or gold. At AJS, we stock a wide range of copper wire and sheet products for your jewellery-making needs.
Why choose AJS for copper sheet and wire?
At AJS, our experienced team has carefully selected all our lapidary equipment. We have more than 11,000 products in stock, and all items have been chosen to satisfy the changing demands of the lapidary market. Our metal collection includes a large range of copper sheet and wire products, along with testing equipment and jewellery-making tools.