- Home /
- Bench Setup
- 3D Technology
- Bead & Pearl
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Casting & Melting
- Black Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- Black Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Clear Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- Cream Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Frosted Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- ID Tags
- Price Labels, Tags
- White Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Gift Voucher
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Tester
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Reference Books & DVDs
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
Choosing the Tools for your Bench
Ideal for beginners.
To help you determine the best tools for your bench simply follow this two step process.
- Watch our video below.
- Then let us help you tailor a tool package to suit your requirements.
Watch the following video for recommendations on the tools you need for your bench.
Pick up some handy tips along the way. (17 min)
2. Fill in the form below to choose your tools
Of the tools that we recommended check them off using the following form.
- Please note that the form is simply a list - it is not an order.
- The list will be emailed to you and your local branch upon completion.
- We'll then help tailor a set of tools to suit your needs.