- Home /
- Nano Laser Engraver | Australian Jewellers Supplies
- 3D Technology
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Books, DVDs & Templates
- Casting & Melting
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Clear
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Frosted
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Cream
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - White
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Wine
- Price Labels & Tags
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Findings - PEEKAYS
- Free Catalogue
- Gift Voucher
- Lighting & Photography
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Testing
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
- Case Seals
- Clock Inserts & Movements
- Clock Parts, Keys & Pocket Watch Keys
- General Watch Tools
- Watch Band Tools
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Assorted
- Watch Battery & Glass Fitting Tools
- Watch Crowns & Stems
- Watch Glasses
- Watch Movements
- Watch Parts
- Watch Screwdrivers
- Watch/Clock Cleaning & Testing
NANO LASER ENGRAVER
New in 2019.
Nano products are built using a ytterbium-doped fiber optics and offer the same low environmental impact and low maintenance (up to 50,000 working hours).
They can be used on any metal to engrave text, photographs, logos, and markings. The maximum marking area ranges from 65x65mm to 180x180mm depending on the lens. The standard lens offers a 110x110mm working area with a resolution of 20μm.
The machine is small, with a fully accessible working chamber thanks to the absence of closures and hatches. There are two available models with either 10W or 20W of maximum output power. Maneuvering pieces and configuring setups is very fast and easy, however, unlike the Engraver series, the z-axis is not motor driven and must be adjusted manually. To help position the z-axis appropriately, the engraver machine has an innovative and intuitive focusing system with overlapping laser pointers. The engraver can also be equipped with a video camera for optimization of the processing, and for possible remote assistance.
Software is included with these engravers. The software is capable of importing files from commonly-used computer design programs such as svg, dxf, bmp, plt, jpg, dwg, and others. The software makes it easy to perform any job from engraving an image, engraving text on the inside of a ring, engraving a custom design on a bangle, to marking and cutting custom shaped objects.
Additional options that can be included with the LZR Engraver machines include: high precision rotating axis system for rings and bangles, electro-pneumatic feeder for metal sheets, vacuum exhaust system with filters, XY clamp for positioning pieces, and a pneumatic hatch opening system.
Check out the incredible features of the NANO Laser Engraver.