- Home /
- About Australian Jewellers Supplies
- 3D Technology
- Bead & Pearl
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Casting & Melting
- Black Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- Black Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Clear Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- Cream Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Frosted Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- ID Tags
- Price Labels, Tags
- White Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Gift Voucher
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Tester
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Reference Books & DVDs
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
Australian Jewellers Supplies
Australian Jewellers Supplies offers the best in range and expert service to Australian Jewellers. Our mission is to be an extension of your business or jewellery making endeavours and offer the best solutions for all your creative needs.
AJS proudly services Manufacturing Jewellers, Retail Jewellers, Watchmakers, Gemologists, Jewellery Repairers, Jewellery Students, Jewellery Apprentices and Jewellery Hobbyists.
The heritage of Australian Jewellers Supplies’ (AJS) can be traced back through the consolidation of small businesses with origins as far as 1857 (Roche Burmeister & Co of Victoria and South Australia). The idea of AJS as a national distributor began earnestly over 50 years ago and is now fully realized with our national branch network and servicing of all states.
Our strengthened purchasing power enables us to deliver a wide range of products to meet the specific needs of a market that is constantly changing. Our global range now exceeds 11,000 carefully selected products.
AJS is proud to provide the jewellery industry with fully stocked showrooms in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. These showrooms also hold our greatest resource - our people! We have unique depth and breadth in our team to offer friendly advice and solutions for every job.
We are grateful to be the partners and extended family of Australian Jewellers, sharing in a common goal to advance and celebrate “The Art of Jewellery”!