- Home /
- Bench Setup | Aust Jewellers Supplies | Jewellers Tools & Equipment
- 3D Technology
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Books, DVDs & Templates
- Casting & Melting
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Clear
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Frosted
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Cream
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - White
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Wine
- Price Labels & Tags
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Findings - PEEKAYS
- Free Catalogue
- Gift Voucher
- Lighting & Photography
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Testing
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
- Case Seals
- Clock Inserts & Movements
- Clock Parts, Keys & Pocket Watch Keys
- General Watch Tools
- Watch Band Tools
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Assorted
- Watch Battery & Glass Fitting Tools
- Watch Crowns & Stems
- Watch Glasses
- Watch Movements
- Watch Parts
- Watch Screwdrivers
- Watch/Clock Cleaning & Testing
Choosing the Tools for your Bench
To help you determine the best tools for your bench simply follow this two step process.
- Watch our video below.
- Then let us help you tailor a tool package to suit your requirements.
Watch the following video for recommendations on the tools you need for your bench.
Pick up some handy tips along the way. (17 min)
2. Fill in the form below to choose your tools
Of the tools that we recommended check them off using the following form.
- Please note that the form is simply a list - it is not an order.
- The list will be emailed to you and your local branch upon completion.
- We'll then help tailor a set of tools to suit your needs.
AJS Design Centre - 'Clever Tools for Smart Choices'