- BEAD & PEARL
- BENCHES, TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
- BURS & DRILLS
- CASTING & MELTING
- FLEX SHAFTS & MICROMOTORS
- MASS FINISHING
- MEASURE, GAUGES & SCALES
- METAL: SHEET, WIRE, TUBE, TESTER
- PLATING, COLOURING & PATINAS
- POLISHING & ABRASIVES
- PRESENTATION PACKAGING
- REFERENCE BOOKS & DVDs
- SETTING & ENGRAVING
- SOLDERING & WELDING
GRS GraverMach AT
Special Order Item - Please contact your local branch to order
The ultimate power system for engraving, stone setting, jewellery making, carving, mould detailing, & other handwork.
A remarkable technical breakthrough is the seamless combination of hand and foot control. Using one simple switch, the user can choose between hand control (when holding the hand piece in a palm grip) or foot control (when holding the hand piece like a pencil) allowing optimal working comfort and precision in a wider range of creative jobs than ever. The hand control technology is based on the GRS Airtact; an advanced air logic system that provides hand power control without adding moving parts to the hand piece itself. The result is a rugged and intuitive way to control hand piece power by hand.
Standard features include:
● Adjustment from 400 to 8,000 strokes per minute.
● Throttle bias adjustment valve for tailoring throttle response to your work.
● Dual-stage precision air regulator.
● Connections for two impact hand pieces.
● Front air pressure adjustment.
● Quick change air couplings.
● Rear mount throttle connection.
● Advanced valve pulse unit (operates with virtually no noise or vibration).
Requires compressed air 40 liters per minute at 3 bar minimum .
Hand pieces sold separately.
$189.00 ex gst$189.00 ex gst
$651.00 ex gst$651.00 ex gst
$2,565.00 ex gst$2,565.00 ex gst
Call 1300 852 999 to Request a QuoteCall 1300 852 999 to Request a Quote