- 3D Technology
- Bead & Pearl
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Books, DVDs & Templates
- Casting & Melting
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Clear
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Frosted
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Jewellery Rolls
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Cream
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - White
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Wine
- Price Labels & Tags
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration
- Chain & Necklet Fittings - Gold 18ct/750
- Chain & Necklet Fittings - Gold 9ct/375
- Chain & Necklet Fittings - Silver SS/925
- Ear Fittings - Gold 18ct/750
- Ear Fittings - Gold 9ct/375
- Ear Fittings - Silver SS/925
- Other Fittings - Gold 18ct/750
- Other Fittings - Gold 9ct/375
- Other Fittings - Silver SS/925
- Pearl Clasps & Beads - Gold 9ct/375
- Pearl Clasps & Beads - Silver SS/925
- Ring Fittings & Settings - Gold 18ct/750
- Ring Fittings & Settings - Gold 9ct/375
- Ring Fittings & Settings - Silver SS/925
- Rolled Gold & Base Metal Fittings
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Free Catalogue
- Gift Voucher
- Lighting & Photography
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Testing
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
- Case Seals
- Clock Inserts & Movements
- Clock Parts, Keys & Pocket Watch Keys
- General Watch Tools
- Watch Band Tools
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Assorted
- Watch Battery & Glass Fitting Tools
- Watch Crowns & Stems
- Watch Glasses
- Watch Movements
- Watch Parts
- Watch Screwdrivers
- Watch/Clock Cleaning & Testing
GRS GraverMach AT
Special Order Item - Please contact your local branch to order
The ultimate power system for engraving, stone setting, jewellery making, carving, mould detailing, & other handwork.
A remarkable technical breakthrough is the seamless combination of hand and foot control. Using one simple switch, the user can choose between hand control (when holding the hand piece in a palm grip) or foot control (when holding the hand piece like a pencil) allowing optimal working comfort and precision in a wider range of creative jobs than ever. The hand control technology is based on the GRS Airtact; an advanced air logic system that provides hand power control without adding moving parts to the hand piece itself. The result is a rugged and intuitive way to control hand piece power by hand.
Standard features include:
● Adjustment from 400 to 8,000 strokes per minute.
● Throttle bias adjustment valve for tailoring throttle response to your work.
● Dual-stage precision air regulator.
● Connections for two impact hand pieces.
● Front air pressure adjustment.
● Quick change air couplings.
● Rear mount throttle connection.
● Advanced valve pulse unit (operates with virtually no noise or vibration).
Requires compressed air 40 liters per minute at 3 bar minimum .
Hand pieces sold separately.
$549.00 ex gst$549.00 ex gst
Was:$427.00 ex gstNOW:$213.50 ex gstPrice:$213.50 ex gst$427.00 ex gst$213.50 ex gst
Was:$159.00 ex gstNOW:$127.00 ex gstPrice:$127.00 ex gst$159.00 ex gst$127.00 ex gst
Was:$154.00 ex gstNOW:$99.95 ex gstPrice:$99.95 ex gst$154.00 ex gst$99.95 ex gst