- 3D Technology
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Books, DVDs & Templates
- Casting & Melting
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Clear
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Frosted
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Jewellery Rolls
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Cream
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - White
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Wine
- Price Labels & Tags
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Gift Voucher
- Lighting & Photography
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Testing
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
- Case Seals
- Clock Inserts & Movements
- Clock Parts, Keys & Pocket Watch Keys
- General Watch Tools
- Watch Band Tools
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Assorted
- Watch Battery & Glass Fitting Tools
- Watch Crowns & Stems
- Watch Glasses
- Watch Movements
- Watch Parts
- Watch Screwdrivers
- Watch/Clock Cleaning & Testing
GRS GraverMach AT
Special Order Item - Please contact your local branch to order
The ultimate power system for engraving, stone setting, jewellery making, carving, mould detailing, & other handwork.
A remarkable technical breakthrough is the seamless combination of hand and foot control. Using one simple switch, the user can choose between hand control (when holding the hand piece in a palm grip) or foot control (when holding the hand piece like a pencil) allowing optimal working comfort and precision in a wider range of creative jobs than ever. The hand control technology is based on the GRS Airtact; an advanced air logic system that provides hand power control without adding moving parts to the hand piece itself. The result is a rugged and intuitive way to control hand piece power by hand.
Standard features include:
● Adjustment from 400 to 8,000 strokes per minute.
● Throttle bias adjustment valve for tailoring throttle response to your work.
● Dual-stage precision air regulator.
● Connections for two impact hand pieces.
● Front air pressure adjustment.
● Quick change air couplings.
● Rear mount throttle connection.
● Advanced valve pulse unit (operates with virtually no noise or vibration).
Requires compressed air 40 liters per minute at 3 bar minimum .
Hand pieces sold separately.
Was:$136.80 ex gstNOW:$116.28 ex gstPrice:$116.28 ex gst$136.80 ex gst$116.28 ex gst
Was:$612.00 ex gstNOW:$272.19 ex gstPrice:$272.19 ex gst$612.00 ex gst$272.19 ex gst
Was:$3,251.00 ex gstNOW:$1,662.89 ex gstPrice:$1,662.89 ex gst$3,251.00 ex gst$1,662.89 ex gst
Was:$207.52 ex gstNOW:$176.39 ex gstPrice:$176.39 ex gst$207.52 ex gst$176.39 ex gst