- 3D Technology
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Books, DVDs & Templates
- Casting & Melting
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Clear
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Frosted
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Cream
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - White
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Wine
- Price Labels & Tags
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Findings - PEEKAYS
- Free Catalogue
- Gift Voucher
- Lighting & Photography
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Testing
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
- Case Seals
- Clock Inserts & Movements
- Clock Parts, Keys & Pocket Watch Keys
- General Watch Tools
- Watch Band Tools
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Assorted
- Watch Battery & Glass Fitting Tools
- Watch Crowns & Stems
- Watch Glasses
- Watch Movements
- Watch Parts
- Watch Screwdrivers
- Watch/Clock Cleaning & Testing
The intuitive A60 F stereo microscope fulfills what you need, optimum visibility of product details and components.
The A60 is designed for long periods of continuous use and quickly adapts to different users. With a 38° viewing angle, the A60 allows the user to maintain a natural head posture. The operating elements such as the zoom adjustment, focus knob, and ring light are intuitive and easily accessible, by left and right-handed users alike.
See 80% more of your sample with a 46 mm object field.
Comfortable access your sample due to the 122 mm working distance.
Easy handling, less refocusing and time saving with up to 13.6 mm depth of field and Leica FusionOptics technology.
Enables large surface overview and detailed observation with a magnification range from 5x to 30x.