- Home /
- Jewellers Supplies Terms & Conditions | Jewellers Tools & Equipment
- 3D Technology
- Benches, Tools & Accessories
- Burs & Drills
- Books, DVDs & Templates
- Casting & Melting
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Clear
- Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards - Frosted
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Jewellery Rolls
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Black
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Cream
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - White
- Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards - Wine
- Price Labels & Tags
- Dust Collection & Air Filtration
- Flex Shafts & Micromotors
- Findings - PEEKAYS
- Free Catalogue
- Gift Voucher
- Lighting & Photography
- Mass Finishing
- Measuring: Gauges & Scales
- Metal: Sheet, Wire, Tube, Testing
- Plating, Colouring & Patinas
- Polishing & Abrasives
- Presentation Packaging
- Setting & Engraving
- Soldering & Welding
- Case Seals
- Clock Inserts & Movements
- Clock Parts, Keys & Pocket Watch Keys
- General Watch Tools
- Watch Band Tools
- Watch Bands & Clasps - Assorted
- Watch Battery & Glass Fitting Tools
- Watch Crowns & Stems
- Watch Glasses
- Watch Movements
- Watch Parts
- Watch Screwdrivers
- Watch/Clock Cleaning & Testing
AJS Terms and conditions
The AJS Commitment to our Customers
AJS is committed to providing the highest standards of service as we bring you Australia's most comprehensive range of Jewellery Tools and Equipment from around the world. To ensure you always have a great experience with us, we have summarized key points of trading with AJS.
Purchasing from AJS
A pay as you go account will be created for you, keeping a record of your purchases for re-ordering. Further, you will automatically join our mailing list and receive our newsletter, special offers and invitations to our branch activities. Contact your local branch for details.
Trade Account Customers
This is a debtor account that will require a formal credit application to be lodged. You too will join our mailing list and receive news, offers and invitations to our branch events. Contact your local branch to arrange for an application to be provided.
Placing an order
- Call your local branch on 1300 852 999
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website www.jewellerssupplies.com.au
You may choose a refund, credit or exchange if the item received:
- Has been incorrectly supplied
- Is unsuitable for the task
- Is faulty unsafe or damaged
- Is significantly different from that advertised
- Precious metal and findings cannot be returned unless supplied incorrectly and only within 7 days of purchase
- We reserve the right to repair any product if the problem is minor within a reasonable time
- In all cases proof of purchase must be provided
- Returns must be authorized by your AJS branch manager prior to items being sent back
Finally, we are not required to provide a refund for change of mind. However, in certain cases this will be considered if the item is returned undamaged and in the original packaging within 7 days of purchase.
Through a third-party provider AJS can assist you with finance options for purchases over $5000.
Contact us through your closest branch for details.
Design and Manufacture
Descriptions and pictures resemble the actual product as closely as possible. However, as a result of continued efforts to improve and update our merchandise, changes are unavoidable so images and specifications will sometimes vary. We have made every effort to ensure that all information in the catalogue is accurate but errors can occur and it is important to properly research products before making a purchase.
Prices are subject to change without notice and up to date prices (excl. GST) can be viewed on our website or requested through our branch network.
In the absence of special instructions on how to ship we will use our experience and best judgement in forwarding orders. If you have special delivery requirements we will endeavour to comply. Hazardous material delivery is sometimes governed by government regulation and often may not be allowed to be shipped by air. We will do our very best to ship your order on the day the order is placed.
Our first choice will always be to source non-hazardous products but this is not always possible and there still are quite a few items that are considered hazardous. Products in this category must be treated with caution and only used according to direction and government regulation. All necessary health and safety precautions are the responsibility of users and AJS accepts no responsibility for improper handling.