- Home /
- AJS Returns Policy
- BEAD & PEARL
- BENCHES, TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
- BURS & DRILLS
- CASTING & MELTING
- Black Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- Black Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Cases, Trays & Tray Inserts
- Clear Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- Counter Rolls, Trays & Stands
- Cream Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- Frosted Acrylic Props, Busts & Boards
- ID Tags
- Price Labels, Tags
- White Leatherette Props, Busts & Boards
- FLEX_SHAFTS & MICROMOTORS
- MASS FINISHING
- MEASURE, GAUGES & SCALES
- METAL; SHEET, WIRE, TUBE, TESTER
- PLATING, COLOURING & PATINAS
- POLISHING & ABRASIVES
- PRESENTATION PACKAGING
- REFERENCE BOOKS & DVDs
- SETTING & ENGRAVING
- SOLDERING & WELDING
Australian Jewellers Supplies Returns Policy
Before returning any goods you must first obtain a Returned Merchandise Authority (RMA) Code from Australian Jewellers Supplies Pty Ltd (AJS).
Goods returned without an AJS RMA Code clearly marked on the outside of the parcel will not be accepted and the refused delivery/return costs will be at the sender’s expense.
Any goods that are faulty or incorrectly supplied can be returned for exchange or refund provided notice of fault is given within 7 days of invoice date and the goods are returned in new condition, complete with all components intact.
The AJS RMA Code must be clearly marked on the outside of the parcel and the parcel received by AJS within 10 days of issuing the RMA Code.
Please note: if you are returning goods from more than one invoice, a separate RMA Code will be required for each separate invoice.